M/s Ashraf Uddin & Co., one of the oldest and renowned Chartered Accountancy Firms in Bangladesh was established in 25th September 1979 and Mr. Md. Ashraf Uddin Ahmed, FCA, CFC is the founder of the firm who has expertise in rendering Auditing and Taxation & Vat services in private and public sectors during the last 30 years. In addition the firm is also engaging in different area of services during the last couple of years, like Accounting, Company Affairs and Secretarial, Business consultancy, IPO Assistants and other legal services.
Mr. Md. Ashraf Uddin Ahmed, FCA, CFC is the managing partner of the firms. Besides Mr. Enamul Kabir, FCA and Mr. Md. Mohiuddin Ahmed, FCA is the other two partners along with 10 professional staffs and others are working in the firm for the last couple of years and maintaining a well reputation in Audit, Taxation and Consultancy services. The firm is conducting professional services for all national and international organizations, Corporations, Public Private Partnership (PPP) with Government officials, Non Government Organizations in Bangladesh. Currently we are rendering the following services in different industries:
- Auditing Services
- Accounting Services
- Taxation Services
- Legal Services with Board of Investment, Bangladesh Bank and Registrar of Joint Stock of Companies & Firms.
- Work permit related services with visa assistants for Foreign expatriate.
- Consultancy and Management Services
- Business Promotional Services.
- Total consultancy support with Foreign Investors.
To enrich the firm with highest standard of Professionalism in Bangladesh.
Our Mission and Core Objectives
- Providing quality services to our valuable clients with highest standard of Professionalism and expertise, and also delivery in timely manner.
- To reach Professional knowledge to all clients for their benefit including others to create value.
- To deliver updated knowledge to our Audit staffs through in house training on regular basis.